Secure, maintain and update devices
MediaContact lets you secure and manage mobile devices (laptop PCs, tablets, smartphones, rugged devices, etc.). For example, MediaContact EMM software can silently update devices and business applications.
Automate and optimize data exchanges with technical teams
Employees working remotely use mobile devices to carry out their work on-site. These mobile workers need to be able to enter data and access up-to-date information, regardless of their surrounding conditions and environment. Their mobile business applications are interfaced with MediaContact for data exchanges with the company's IT department (service reports, technical reports, orders of parts, task orders, technical drawings, etc.).
- Deployment of business applications
- Differential synchronization of files, tree structures, databases, messaging systems, etc.
- Remote distribution of OS (patches) and application updates (public or private/In House applications), version monitoring
- Hardware and software inventories
- Remote control/troubleshooting of devices (to reduce the unavailability rate)
- Monitoring networks and connections, battery, memory and CPU usage, etc.
- Centralized backups and data restoration
- Monitoring the good working condition of devices
- Password policy management
- Device geolocation
Examples of use
- Centralizing task orders and distributing routes to drivers
- Centralizing service reports
- Managing the technical documentation available on mobile devices
- Updating information in a company's CRM system
- Having service logs by customer on the device
- Finding out the available supply of spare parts and placing orders
- Ensuring the 24/7 availability of mobile devices