Secure, maintain and update devices and their applications
MediaContact lets you secure and manage mobile devices (laptop PCs, tablets, smartphones, rugged devices, etc.). For example, MediaContact EMM software can silently update devices and business applications.
Automate and optimize data exchanges with healthcare professionals
MediaContact offers data synchronization services for decentralized architectures and applications. It can be integrated into business applications in order to automate, track and secure all types of data exchanges (application, office automation, multimedia data, etc.). These communications can take place through cellular networks or WiFi connections (automatic switching from one to the another depending on the status of the device)
- Deployment of business applications
- Differential synchronization of files, tree structures, databases, messaging systems, etc.
- Remote distribution of OS (patches) and application updates (public or private/In House applications), version monitoring
- Hardware and software inventories
- Remote control/troubleshooting of devices
- Monitoring networks and connections, battery, memory and CPU usage, etc.
- Centralized backups and data restoration
- Monitoring the good working condition of devices
- Device geolocation
Examples of use
- Managing working hours and geolocation of home care givers (subject to their agreement)
- Relaying data entered on a device by a home care giver
- Real-time monitoring of field actions (sending and centralizing service reports, etc.)
- Centralized updating of field information